Global Project Services (GPS) support an international client base of EPCI contractors and Operators as dedicated principal Hook-Up Commissioning welding services contractor.
As part of our integrated HUC capability we can provide assistance to our clients project requirements including;
- Technical Welding support in the development of Client / Project Weld Procedure Qualification (WPP / WPQR / WPS).
- Technical Weld Engineering/Metallurgy Services.
- Provision of Offsite Minor Fabrications at our dedicated facility within the Nigg Energy Park complex.
- Welder Training and Development initiatives specific to client / project requirements.
- Client specific focus to QA/QC project requirements.
- Contractor that provide dedicated focus on supporting our client HSE / project performance.
- Provision of CSWIP Weld Inspection & Coatings support on/offshore.
- Provision of NDE and onshore Mechanical testing support.
- Provision of Heat Treatment & Insulation services.
- Provision of EX rated offshore welding containers, welding plant, materials, tools and equipment, project consumables and weld consumables.
- Provision of specialist welding support experienced working with manual and semi-automated weld processes and those covering MMA, FCAW, SMAW, TIG, SAW and STT.
- Supply of Structural and Piping Welders qualified to the EN287 and AMSE IX Standard and verified third party by Lloyds and DNV.
- Welding personnel with extensive experience working on fabrication of high grade steels covering Inconel Clad, Duplex, Super Duplex, Stainless and Titanium Materials.
GPS has supported HUC campaigns within the UKCS and Scandinavian sectors assisting operators including Premier Oil and HESS.
GPS has acted as principal welding services contractor on HUC campaigns to leading EPCI clients including Aker Solutions and Ramboll.